Love typography? Want to help build new tools that change the way people design with type? We’d love to speak to you about joining the Adobe Typekit team.
What you’ll do
- Hiring, coaching, goal-setting and professional development of team members
- Inspiring and encouraging the team. Ensuring that team dynamics continue to be healthy and that team cohesion is high
- Reviewing and providing feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies
- Managing projects risks & creative problem solving
- Developing and evolving engineering and business processes to optimize team efficiency
- Partner with other Product and Service teams across Adobe for achieving common goals
What you need to succeed
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years as a software engineer working on commercial web services
- 3+ years as a software engineering manager with a proven track record in meeting commitments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
- Hands on experience with Web Technologies
- Experience with Performance Analysis and Improvements of large scale Web Sites and Services
- Experience with system and network monitoring and performance testing
- Experience with Operations (AWS, scalability, high availability & security) a big plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org